Friday, August 10, 2007

COME SHARE YOUR ENTHUSIASM AND TALENTS TO BETTER YOUR COMMUNITY

* Volunteers to meet at the Italian Bakery on Grant Avenue from 10-12 (noon) on the 4th Saturday of August, September, and October to clean downtown. Gloves and bags provided.


* Volunteers to brainstorm ideas for planning a city wide picnic/ethnic festival. Meeting will be at City Hall on 8/16 at 6:30PM.


* Volunteers needed to help conduct surveys of Eveleth residents. Contact Heather at 748-2273 or 744-2352 for further information.


* Youth volunteers needed to be a part of a youth advisory committee to plan fun activities for youth. Contact Heather at 748-2273 or 744-2352 for more information.


What else do you want to see done in Eveleth??

POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW

OR CONTACT HEATHER
748-2273 or 744-2352

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be at the meeting on the 16th. I'm excited to have a community activity here! - HL

Anonymous said...

I will be at the Saturday clean up and the meeting on the 16th.

I would like to see a Free Clinic in Eveleth. Does anyone know of any doctors, nurses, dentists, or other medical professionals who would be willing to volunteer their time? Interested in working with me on this project? If so, sign up here. I'm coming back to check.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone - Just had to stop by and say, "What a nice blog!" : )

I was supposed to do that a few weeks ago - (sorry Stephanie!).

Also, I would be interested in being a part of the youth advisory board. Please let me know how I can help.

Also - Heather L ... give me an email so we can plan the September 7th get-together with the students. I have some ideas for getting them involved.

Most sincerely,
Amy H.

site tracker

Who's Been Here